Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Monday, 3 November 2014

Lauren's card

In the midst of swotvac I like to procrastinate on instagram and found this cute picture from society6. 


I also made a birthday card for my uni friend Lauren. I've done this design for Mina before click here, and I recreated it with a different colour scheme. 



Lauren always shows great support for my card making on instagram, so I thought it was necessary to show my gratefulness by making her this. It's the little things in life that make people happy. Ultimately I do these things for people to show them God's love. I would never be bothered to do anything for others if God had not shown me His unconditional love in the first place. 
This love that I have found gives me hope each day and the motivation to spread His love to others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.