After I made Choo's terrarium with Esther I had to attend Mark's wedding in the city.
He got married in Scot's presbyterian church, it was so pretty inside :D
He got married in Scot's presbyterian church, it was so pretty inside :D
I've never seen Mark so nervous/happy before haha. In the evening we had a three course meal at the Grand Hyatt Hotel. The speeches were really sweet and the games were funny between the bride and groom. I drank too much champagne that night which made me really sleepy during Mark's speech.
This was me for most of the night:
This was me for most of the night:

They gave us 'Rose garden' tea in these little bottles which I thought was super cute.
Entree was ok, I didn't really get the flavor combo:
Main was really nice, I enjoyed it a lot.
Dessert: Nougat terrine thingy. It tasted like ice-cream and was prettyy. It made me feel like cooking desserts again ^^.
I met up with Kathleen for a quick photo. She was busy doing her sisterly duties for the wedding so there wasn't much time to catch up.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.