Today a bunch of us went to watch Hunger Games: Mockingjay part 1.
It was pretty good because it kept true to the book, but like the book it was all politics at the start.
After the movie we ordered takeaway food from Glenny and headed back to Selina's house for dins. We were supposed to make viet rice paper rolls because I wanted her to teach me, but it was too late to start making them.
It was pretty good because it kept true to the book, but like the book it was all politics at the start.
After the movie we ordered takeaway food from Glenny and headed back to Selina's house for dins. We were supposed to make viet rice paper rolls because I wanted her to teach me, but it was too late to start making them.
Instead we all sat on the couch and ate Malaysian food while watching Guardians of the Galaxy. I hadn't watched it before and now I finally understand the "I am Groot" quote everybody at YF kept repeating. It was pretty funny and a good contrast to the moody Mockingjay movie :P
Selina and Eddy gave me belated birthday gifts which I didn't open till I went home.
I opened Selina's present first which happened to be 5 volumes of Strobe Edge :D
Wynne saw my freak out of happiness because it's one of my favourite shoujo manga series.
It's pretty classic, but the lead girl is courageous in her own way which is what I like.
Wynne saw my freak out of happiness because it's one of my favourite shoujo manga series.
It's pretty classic, but the lead girl is courageous in her own way which is what I like.
After that I opened Eddy's gift and just like HAD NO FREAKING WORDS TO EXPRESS THE AMAZEMENT.
He cut out a portrait of our Mount family and it is so detailed I don't know how in the world he did it.
Here are some close ups which I had to post up immediately to share my amazement. Many thanks again Eddy!



















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.