Choo's party was Ghibli themed and Wynne and I headed there early to help set up.
The night before I was trying to upload the Totoro video and Choo's baptism videos onto facebook and I was shocked at how long it was taking. I opened up my laptop and desktop to upload the videos simultaneously, but it didn't seem to go any faster.
The night before I was trying to upload the Totoro video and Choo's baptism videos onto facebook and I was shocked at how long it was taking. I opened up my laptop and desktop to upload the videos simultaneously, but it didn't seem to go any faster.
I thought that if I left them on overnight, the videos would be uploaded by morning. BUT NO...they didn't even budge, so I had to redo it. It took the whole morning and afternoon to upload and I feared I wasn't going to make it.
but eventually it did, so yay!
Anyway we helped Choo set up decorations and finished them early, so we headed to Maccas to get some cheap food.
Emily made these awesome photobooth decorations.
And this was Choo's awesome Totoro cake. Choo did a good job decorating the place.
I was excited to wear my Sen/Chihiro costume again :D
Choo dressed up as Ponyo...hamu ga suki!
Choo dressed up as Ponyo...hamu ga suki!
Wynne dressed up as Arrietty
Bel was Kiki's cat ^^
I loved Emily's costume :D
I helped Choo make the lychee jellies. There was a lot of food!!
Joey made a card for Choo
Sannie and I had to give a speech first and we made a slideshow listing "21 facts about Choo"
Moments before the speech I had a terrible stomach ache, so thank God my bowels calmed down on stage. There were so many people which got me nervous. I was just praying that people found our jokes funny (and thank God people actually laughed). But more than that, I was glad that Sannie and I could share our testimonies of seeing Choo change and reach 21 years of life ^^
The Totoro onesie group
These two dressed up as Princess Mononoke and Ponyo's father.
Somebody brought weapons for his Ashitaka cosplay. Heiman fooled around with for a long time haha.
I hope my other half :D
Haha I just realised that the person wearing the Totoro hat in the background makes it look like the Totoro is climbing on my head.
My terrarium was displayed on the guest signing table ^^
The whole high school group made it that night! I don't think we've managed to do this since high school!!
![]() |
| https://www.facebook.com/BenLPhotography |



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.