Today I spent a lazy day at Yi Ling's. We were planning to go to the cat cafe, but decided against it because it was too tedious to book and go to the city. Instead we spent the afternoon together playing with her cat. Her cat has a personality of a dog, thus a catdog. It was probably more fun to play with her catdog than go to the cat cafe haha.
HO DAMN WHO'S THAT UP THERE?
The catdog's name is Yuki which is a stark contrast to her fur colour. Yuki means snow in Japanese. She is a super playful cat that even loves car rides.
That afternoon we also played Super smash brawl on her Wii. I never really liked Super smash before because I didn't know how to control the characters properly. But after half an hour it was ridiculously fun. It awakened my competitive spirit so much that the following week I felt the need to play again and pulled out my dusty old Wii.
Recently I also attended her graduation, which was awesome!
From primary school to uni, our friendship has lasted the test of time :)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.