We celebrated Selina's 21st birthday last night at the Conservatory in Crown Towers.
I made her a cross stitch bookmark of one of her favourite Disney movie The Aristocats and made her a card.


Sorry for the bad lighting, I took it in the train.

I decided to get a haircut in the morning and intended to chop off 2-3 inches, but the hairdresser just trimmed off my split ends and layered it for me. She curled my hair which I liked a lot because I've never had it curled. This morning Mum was like, don't wash your hair or it'll go away...but I'm smelly >_<" so goodbye curls.

Wynne came over and we got ready together and took the train. Everyone dressed up and that night I was determined to eat my money's worth because it was buffet. I ate to my hearts content and tried many new foods like different cheeses including blue cheese, lots of veal, crayfish, oysters, orange chocolate fondue and other things :P The dessert table looked amazinggg, but taste wise it was alright. I had a lot of fun with the fondue fountain.
Unfortunately we had to split into two tables so Selina was sitting on the other side :c
This was my first plate of food which was my entree.

I was sitting next to Damo and Kat which was awesome. Damo was teaching me how to use them fancy cutlery properly because I'm a commoner. And now, some selfie photo spam.

Steph looked like a korean actress, soo pretty. I took these photos with my phone, hence the poor quality :(
Heiman was pretending to take photos of us....but this is the result.

Brandon and Vi. A funny convo happened when Vi was asking about dating anniversaries and Heiman twisted it to make everyone believe Vi had a boyfriend. I was on the other end of the table, and with my selective hearing I only heard "Vi has a boyfriend" and I reacted too excitedly. Poor Vi got so embarrassed, but seriously guys, she is single and ready to mingle!

At the end of the night Selina brought out this humongous cake!! It was soooo delicious, half of it was durian and the other half was fruit. I LOVED THE DURIAN CAKE, and I wish I had had more space in my belly to eat it. It was actually a really light sponge cake and the cream icing was really delicate and nice.

We gave Selina her presents and ya bada bing bada boom, it was a fun night :) Eddie managed this selfie of all of us just like Ellen Degeneres at the Oscars.

Then Heiman tried his best to do the same.


After eating I got bored and started fooling around.

And on the way home with Wynne and Eddie we all tried to talk without puking out our overstuffed bellies.
This morning legit felt heavier, it's time to exercise and detox...sighhh










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.