SPOILER ALERT.
It is the end of my childhood.
Naruto was my obsession when I was young and the manga finished a couple of weeks ago. This is a bit of a late post but I feel the need to blog about it. I feel like I grew up with these characters so while I was happy that it ended, another side of me wishes it could continue on forever.
Naruto is the best shounen to me because I love the character development. While some of the fighting grew worse and overpowered, I loved all the character relationships. It's about Naruto having the strength to change people and his persistence to be a friend to Sasuke despite all his hatred.
When Naruto's family story was revealed I was like T_T YONDAIME!! I liked how the story was all connected and now that I have gone back to the beginning of the anime, I can see that was all planned out from the beginning. I felt like the mangaka did a lot of fanservice by like making the Uchiha brothers combo fight and reuniting team 7. I WAITED SO LONG FOR THAT MOMENT and it was good. All my feels.
It is the end of my childhood.
Naruto was my obsession when I was young and the manga finished a couple of weeks ago. This is a bit of a late post but I feel the need to blog about it. I feel like I grew up with these characters so while I was happy that it ended, another side of me wishes it could continue on forever.
Naruto is the best shounen to me because I love the character development. While some of the fighting grew worse and overpowered, I loved all the character relationships. It's about Naruto having the strength to change people and his persistence to be a friend to Sasuke despite all his hatred.
When Naruto's family story was revealed I was like T_T YONDAIME!! I liked how the story was all connected and now that I have gone back to the beginning of the anime, I can see that was all planned out from the beginning. I felt like the mangaka did a lot of fanservice by like making the Uchiha brothers combo fight and reuniting team 7. I WAITED SO LONG FOR THAT MOMENT and it was good. All my feels.
I read the last 2 chapters of Naruto like 10 times each. I liked the ending, I thought it was a pretty good one, but I wish they like didn't skip so far ahead. I want to see how Sasuke was going to integrate back into Konoha. But that being said it was cute seeing all their kids :P
I'm currently watching Naruto Shippuden.
I'm currently watching Naruto Shippuden.
I love Kakashi :) So glad he became the Rokudaime!
TEAM 7 as kids!
And now they're like this! I love how Sakura finally caught up to Sasuke and Naruto :)
I could rave about Naruto forever, but I'll stop now.
The only manga I'm waiting on now is Skip Beat and I hope it never ends haha.



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.