Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Saturday, 6 December 2014

Damo's 21st

For Damo's 21st he planned for us to go paintballing. I was pretty scared to go because I heard it was really painful and I generally don't like playing games with guns whether it be laser tag or video games. I dunno why but it just doesn't float my boat, but that day it was actually really fun (though it was super painful and I wouldn't go again haha). Thanks Damo for organizing!

Earlier that week Wilson and Eddy helped me go shopping for a pair of shoes for Damo. We ended up buying Vans and a tie :) 


Paintball was pretty icky because the masks don't have very good ventilation and all the sweat condenses. But the adrenaline rush is worth it haha.

Game face on! 


During the games I managed to knock of 3 out of 4 bowling pins ^^
The other team won like all of the games though...I was just happy I could aim pretty well and actually hit people.
Unfortunately I got hit 9 times in the back/bum by the upgraded gun because the guy didn't give me a chance to even surrender. He just kept firing >=/ It hurt so much afterwards. 

After paintballing I went to Choo's house to take a shower before joining everyone at Damo's. 
Damo's mum is the best!! The Viet food was AMAZING! I loved everything from pulled beef mini burgers to sushi and fried chicken. There was soooo much food, I stuffed my belly and even got to take home some papaya salad. I also revealed my obsession with eating prawns which I usually only get to eat during Christmas. 

During the dinner we interrogated Damo and his gf which was hilariousss. It was great fun getting to know Aimee more ^^. 
Later on when we were secretly signing Damo's card, Sannie and Homan were experiencing a weird love triangle.  



Then Homan played around with their exercise machine. Eddy made this funny remark about Homan, which was something along the lines of "This is the happiest I've seen you". 


Towards the end of the night we played videogames (Super smash brawl again yeah!) and tried to win CC's love. It was such a great day/night, I loved it ^^! Thanks again Damo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.