This year all these people came to Carols by Candlelight :)!
The weather was great and it was fun having a picnic dinner.
This Indian kid decided to photobomb haha. I love the community feeling, it's really fun ^^
We got bored waiting for the main concert to start. I'm pointing to mum in this one.
I liked the concert last year better, but it was still enjoyable singing carols.
They had weird Australian version of carols like Deck the shed...
The fireworks were better than last year though! The last blast was amazing, it was like golden rain was showering down upon us :)
After Carols by Candlelight we went for a Maccas run and Joey and I went to Choo's house till past midnight. It was a fantastic night on so many levels, all praise and thanksgiving to God.




.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.