Today I did some baking because I really wanted to try this recipe I watched on Youtube.
It is a Christmas Nutella bread tree.
I made the bread from scratch following the video's instructions. I couldn't find any bread flour in the local supermarket so I used all-purpose flour.
After proving for about an hour, it grew more than double it's original size.
Esther came over after dinner to help me roll and braid the tree. She was amazed at the dough because she said she could never get it to rise. It's like me and macarons. I'm still unsuccessful in making them :(
Esther rolled out the bread and I layered on the Nutella.
After four layers we cut it and twisted the strips.
There was remaining dough so Esther made a mini circle one.
Then we chucked it all into the oven until they were golden brown. It was a great success :D!
I brought it to church on Sunday for the Christmas lunch. People were amazed that it was bread because it looks like pastry.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.