For Eddy's birthday I decided to make him a frame and asked everyone to describe him in one word.
I tried to find photos of him with everyone but realized that he's the one that always takes the photos! However I found endless terrible photos of Caf and Eddy, I think I could of dedicated a whole frame to just the two of them fooling around haha.
Nobody doubled up in words which was really awesome:
Deadpan - Selina
Deadpan - Selina
Crazy - Katrina
Late - Wynne
Whack - Homan
Unique - Chi
Lanky - Joey
Lanky - Joey
Mental - Jess
Lost-child - me
Talented - Damo
Talented - Damo
Oddball - Wilson
Hipster - Brandon
Weird - Sannie
Fabulous - Choo
Eccentric - Vi
Lop-sided - Heiman
Awkward - Caf
Bonus: secretly sassy - Caf
Choo came over for a low-key hangout at mine, and helped me clean the typewriter we bought him. I got it off Etsy and when I ordered it, literally came the next day which was fantastic. It was in top working order but the ribbon needed to be replaced.
Eddy held a house party which I was horrendously late to because I had to speak at my YF. It was a costume party and I decided to dress up as a hobbit :D
I really wanted to go as Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist, but I decided a hobbit cape was easier. Mum and I headed to Spotlight to find material and we found a leaf clip at Salvos! It was originally gold but I painted it green. I'm seriously considering taking sewing lessons because making costumes is such a great skill to have.
I really wanted to go as Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist, but I decided a hobbit cape was easier. Mum and I headed to Spotlight to find material and we found a leaf clip at Salvos! It was originally gold but I painted it green. I'm seriously considering taking sewing lessons because making costumes is such a great skill to have.
Selina was also terribly late so we entered the party together and I got a bit freaked out by Eddy's costume. He was a conjoined twin from American horror story. I hate masks and a 3D print out just amplified the fear haha. It was a great costume though.
Jess was a powerpuff girl and Selina a person from the Capital in Hunger Games.
I couldn't figure out who Heiman was but Joey was Wally from Where's Wally? I love those books.
Apparently a cat scratched Heiman, but he really lost to an inanimate object again.
Kat was a character from Wreck-it-Ralph. Unfortunately I haven't watched that movie :(
Caf dressed as Beetlejuice which is a character from an old Tim Burton film.
I also shat myself a bit when I first saw her.
Wilson also came extremely late and took some awkward photos haha.
Eddy set up a photo booth outside, so I think those photos will appear one day when he decides to blog. Selina and I stayed past midnight catching up with him and then I headed home to crash.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.