Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Saturday, 13 December 2014

Vi's 21st

For Vi's 21st I made her a birthday card with watercolour paints. 
I asked Jess what she likes and she basically said all these childish Pixar movies haha. 
So I ended up drawing Despicable me minions, Mashimaro, the dog from Up and Toothless from How to train your dragon. 


I also snapchatted Sootie into a sushi. 



Inside the card I made a photo collage, but I could only print it out black and white :(


For Vi's birthday we went all the way to the West side. I drove Eddy and Kat, so we got there fine. When we arrived we saw Sannie and Homan coming out of the house next to Vi's which coincidentally was also having a birthday party. They mistook a 13 year old's birthday for Vi's which was so funny!! 

That night we finally met Vi's bf and we were spoiled with more Viet food and durian cake. I was super excited by the size of the prawns as well. So goooooood! After the food we played "Hats" which is a charade/taboo/word game with East versus West siders. There were strange words like farting fairy, calculus, NigaHiga and like four different versions of somebody's name from the West side.
There was some healthy competition though we ended early so we could drive back.

 On the way back I missed the turn to avoid the expensive toll *cries*, but it was a great party, thanks Vi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.