Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Christmas and Boxing Day

A few days before Christmas I got a haircut. I finally chopped my long hair off which was a relief because it was getting outta controoollll! I like long hair because you can do more curls and stuff, but it's so hard to manage. I like my new hairdresser, she was the same one that cut and styled my hair for Selina's birthday. I don't have to give much instructions, she just knows what to do. 


During Christmas eve I went to the CGF party, there was heaps of caroling and a short exhortation. After dinner we played board games. Tiff found this discounted trivia game called Sorts. It was really fun because Huey made it into a game show. Zack, Joel and I formed one team which was interesting. The blame game was strong haha. 

On Christmas day I had Yum Cha at Taipan with some church friends. It was really, really good! They had a few dishes which I had not experienced at the local yum cha restaurants. 
At night I attended another Christmas party hosted by Rachel's family. There was another long round of caroling and games, it was really good fun :) I love Christmas caroling. 

On Boxing day I went out shopping with Joey and Katrina and then a bunch of us watched The Hobbit: Battle of the five armies. During the morning I persuaded Kat and Joey to get their ears pierced haha. Joey a second piercing done and Kat her firsts. 



We ate lunch at Rice paper, a vietnamese restaurant on Swanston. 
I ordered a durian smoothie which was the best decision I made that day. It was so delicious because there was real frozen durian in it.  
Kat and I shared this seafood coleslaw as well :) 


The Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies was really good :D
I'm so sad it's Peter Jackson's last Tolkien movie! He did such a great job >_< 

On the way home Eddy came over to play some super smash brothers, haha this game is my new found love. 
I also asked him to make me some origami because I received some Muji paper for Christmas. 




Yesterday I went swimming with Jess at the local pool. We soaked and swam for two hours and then had lunch. In the afternoon we played badminton with the highschool badminton peeps and went back to Choo's house for games and kebabs. 

This is my blurry attempt to take a selfie. 



I felt so active yesterday, I hope I managed to undo some of the 21st party and Christmas over eating :P. In the midst of the terrorism scares, airplane disappearances and crashes and freak accidents I'm very thankful to God that I could spend my Christmas holidays safely with my family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.