Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Sunday, 21 December 2014

Brandon's birthday

Brandon's birthday is in November but he decided to post pone celebrations till today.
In the morning I went to church and it was so busy because it was the Sunday before Christmas. I conducted the choir for the first time, it was a great learning experience.
Thank God for the opportunity though I was pretty nervous. I was only conducting for over a month but I was already criticized and received complaints. I was trying my best but sometimes it's not good enough as everyone has differing opinions. Leaders are always criticized the most and have to take responsibility for failures, but I thank God that the presentation went smoothly. Above all it was for God's glory and not for man's entertainment. 

After church we took the youths out to the beach. The weather was about 32 degrees, perfect for the beach :D
I think it's probably going to be the only time I get to go to the beach because internship starts in Jan, so I stayed in the water for a very long time. I was pretty tired afterwards and rushed home to get ready for Brandon's birthday. 

His party atmosphere was really awesome, he booked a room with a bar upstairs a local lounge restaurant. It was great just catching up with people and there were surprises like Chi who waltzed in unexpectedly and stories from Kat :P


Leading up to Brandon's birthday Sam asked us to send in video messages. One night I decided to watch some of the badminton peeps in their grand-finals and afterwards we had a maccas run and tried VERY HARD to film this. I had an idea of creating a story about Brandon in a way that all of us could contribute, but it took so freaking long and we were all tired that I started to regret it. 
It was ridiculously funny at the start, there are so many bloopers I didn't put in. Perhaps I will make a second bloopers one day.   


All jokes were said in love Brandon haha, we truly wish you a happy 21st :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.