Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Saturday, 4 October 2014

Phil's birthday

During mid sem break I made a card for Phil :)
I've only known her for a few months, but it has been such a blessing to spend time at core group with her at uni. 
This design has probably one of my favourites because it's so easy and simple.
Mum did the calligraphy for me again, the P looks like an R lol. Rhilomena??




Phil's birthday was on Sat 4th and in the morning I caught up with Chi at Chadstone. It was a really nice day so we brunched outside at Theobroma Chocolate Lounge and Sweet Temptations. The food took ages to come, but it was good chance to talk.



We had the Tim tam cheesecake :) 


After brunching I had to head home and get ready for Phil's birthday. The "theme" was favourite shirt, which Phil later revealed was an excuse to just come in casual. I wore my Dad's shirt which says "Prayer the world's greatest wireless connection". You may laugh or not even understand how, but it's so true. 
Phil lives on the west side of Melbourne so Alison picked some of us up. Mini-road trip wooo. Phil organized games for us in the park next to her house. It was a pretty fun/chill afternoon with some healthy competition between the east and west siders >:] 




When it started getting dark we headed back to her house for dinner and OMPHO, her mum is an amazingggg cook! Her sister was BBQ-ing for hours and food just kept coming out of the kitchen. Phil's viet so the meats were all seasoned with viet flavours like lemongrass, etc. It was so good, I should've taken some home. I really enjoyed catching up with the Student Life people, celebrating Phil's 21st and meeting new people ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.