Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Friday, 25 November 2011

Ninja Bread Men


YES!!!!
The day has finally come for
NINJA cookie cutters to enter the world. 

It's been a while since I've cooked.
So this was an exciting experiment :]



 
The ninjas locked in a heated battle on my cooling rack.


Do you see those letters that form the shape of "C" and "L" in the middle?

Well. That was supposed to be for my friend's b'day,
but my lovely mother who mistook them for "boomerangs"
gobbled them up when she got home while I was upstairs in my room.
HOW DO THEY LOOK LIKE BOOMERANGS??
-sigh-


I wanted to ice them...but I didn't trust myself to draw on the faces properly.
So I took the safe path and just left them. 


Ninja bread battles.  


Would you like to be as cool as a ninja bread man?


I started cross stitching again. 



A brown and grey version of an echidna. 
:/ I think I like the brown one more. 

2 comments:

  1. NINJAAHHHHH COOOKAAYYYSSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. they don't look like boomerangs judiee :D
    ty for the cookiess :DD

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.