After mid semester break life went back into stress mode.
Thank God for a really fun mid-sem break, but it was so busy with the YF retreat, assignments, catch ups and birthdays @_@...there wasn't really much time to just relax.
Thank God for a really fun mid-sem break, but it was so busy with the YF retreat, assignments, catch ups and birthdays @_@...there wasn't really much time to just relax.
I have quite a collection of bracelets from people going overseas and bringing back souvenirs. I like to wear different ones to uni. This one is from Caf and when I wear it I think of her saying "CARPE DIEM!"
We are learning ultrasound this year and I really like the ultrasound labs because we get to scan each other. John's insides are textbook quality. He should be an ultrasound model haha.
I went to the Eastern and Monash health tour last week. It was pretty good, we got to see the new Box Hill hospital. After the tour Sherry and I went to The Booth and she ordered these egg custard desserts which was pretty cute. It reminds me of the cupcakes I made in an eggshell -> Eggception
And...this is Sarah after our 2 hour MRI physics lecture on Wednesday. We were all pretty exhausted :c If only we could curl into a ball and wish away our stress...but no..EXAMS ARE COMING!
I'm still pretty stressed out at the moment because internship applications, assignments and work is piling up. I'm still trying not to study on Sunday though, it should be a rest day. I'm trying to fill up my Sunday with other things like blogging and catching up with people over the internet after church.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.