Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Sunday, 13 February 2011

Listen to the drum beat


Glenny Chinese New Year & lantern festival after church with mum.
It was immensely packed!
It was my first time actually going to a CNY festival.

My closest memory to celebrating CNY is burning lanterns.
Oh. And the food.
...and the Ang Pao


Looked yummy, but at $5 a stick...rip off

Followed this lion to 2-3 shops :]

The manager stuck an Ang Pao for the lion to collect

He looks kind of clueless under there

When I stood too close to these guys, my heart started to vibrate

Lots of ass shaking, which is cute :P

pants!

The lion threw out lollies and tried to nom on some kids :D
I took two videos, but I can't be stuffed uploading.
I wanted to stay till 6pm to watch them dance on the stumps!
Besides the lion, the Glen festival was a little boring,
I thought that there would be more stalls.

On a side topic:
I just saw this Pokemon picture thing and it seems like a good idea to dress up for Athletics...BUT, I would need to make it myself. Togapi looks the easiest :D

Take a look:

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsalliance.com/media/2011/01/pokemon-girls-full.jpg

2 comments:

  1. the link doesn't work judieee >.> *click-click click-click*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehh! ><" I can't fix it. I suck at this kind of stuff

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.