Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Thursday, 20 September 2012

Cooking adventures

Mission: pizza and lemon meringue pie.

Actually this took place yonks ago and I realised I never blogged about it.
This shall be the start of Choo and I's cooking adventures.

Shopping time:

Who needs a shopping list when you have an ipad... 



Joey came even though cooking ain't her thing




Then Brandon came, and started helping out.
I actually did very little in terms of cooking because I was sick.
I didn't want to disease the food. 
 


Team work in making the pizza dough in the breadmaker.

Joey looking very...sad about juicing the lemons. 




 Choo and her short crust pastry skills


 Other people showed up too and tried to help out. 

So Joey and I watched Running Man.
Running man is the best variety show ever. 




Thinking deeply about how this little pizza is going to feed all of us.
Just kidding, there was another one in the oven.

I like lemon meringue pie :]
It was pretty good. Very lemony. Joey did a good job. 





It's fun going out to restaurants,
but it's nice to chill out and cook with friends. 


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.