I will now begin to update my blog from the last month and a half.
On the 18th I did exactly the same thing for my high school group and threw a party in my garden.
Before that I attempted to play RM games at school but not enough people came so I dunno...we just played basketball and whatnot.
We ate dinner under the gazebo thingy which was nice :)
Wynne's japanese exchange students, Rio and Manatsu came as well.
Wynne's japanese exchange students, Rio and Manatsu came as well.
Caf gave me polaroids from the night, so here they are:









I was so surprised/spoilt silly by these guys. There were so many gifts >_<"
That night I attempted an internet meme challenge where you impersonate a meme. Only Choo and Eddy responded but they made my day haha.
That night I attempted an internet meme challenge where you impersonate a meme. Only Choo and Eddy responded but they made my day haha.
The photos will be up on Eddy's blog one day....one...far away day haha.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.