I seem to have written these posts out of order. On my actual birthday I was at uni and my friends bought me a cake :) We cut it at campus centre and couldn't finish it. So I posted on our radiography facebook group that there was going to be free cake at the next lecture.
This is how I smile with no teeth. I don't know how I managed it, but granny days here I come.
At night I went to play badminton with the church peeps. We went to Dessert story afterwards and they shouted me this tiramisu which was decorated to look like a flower pot. I think I really put on weight in October, there were too many days of feasting, though I'm thankful to God for all the people who remembered and celebrated with me :).







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.