I LOVE RUNNING MAN.
Running man is like the best Korean variety show at the moment,
where the cast members all have name tags and play various 'running' games. Usually it's like team games where they have to rip each other's name tags off, or a guest vs. running man cast.
Anyway, it's awesome and so much fun SO WE HAD TO TRY IT OURSELVES!
Running man is like the best Korean variety show at the moment,
where the cast members all have name tags and play various 'running' games. Usually it's like team games where they have to rip each other's name tags off, or a guest vs. running man cast.
Anyway, it's awesome and so much fun SO WE HAD TO TRY IT OURSELVES!
I was the game master for the first Running man, so I had to plan everything.
Caf, Eddy and Jess made the Running man name tags for everyone, which was mcfreaking awesome.
Caf, Eddy and Jess made the Running man name tags for everyone, which was mcfreaking awesome.
They'll probably blog about it soon, but anywho here is my version of the story.
So it's Joey's birthday and we had a BBQ at Jells Park because the location was perfect. Heaps of random outbursts of shrubs to hide in and space to run.
This game was Joey vs everyone else. So it was 1 vs. 10.
Joey's mission was to find some scrolls I set up around the park.
I cut up a photo of Heiman's face (it was so corny, I love it) and hid them in various scrolls. For Joey to win, she had to find these pieces before being caught.
Joey's mission was to find some scrolls I set up around the park.
I cut up a photo of Heiman's face (it was so corny, I love it) and hid them in various scrolls. For Joey to win, she had to find these pieces before being caught.
Everyone else had to try and catch Joey while being bound together in pairs by the foot/waist/thigh/elbows. Bells were also secured to their shoes as a disadvantage.
Anyway, here's Joey's mission.
Anyway, here's Joey's mission.
My makeshift scrolls from my lecture notes, nobody got time to be fancy. SAVE THE TREES.
Within each scroll, there was also a member's name. We communicated through Whatsapp group messaging, but we should invest in some walkie talkies.
Poor Joey got caught within 10 mins. I wasn't expecting that LOL!
So we played again, this time Joey had 2 bodyguards - Chooi-Ee and Brandon to help her out.
The chasing team won again. DAMNIT!
So we played again, this time Joey had 2 bodyguards - Chooi-Ee and Brandon to help her out.
The chasing team won again. DAMNIT!
After that we split up into teams to battle it out on the field. It was ridiculously fun, we played for 3 hours straight.
UNFORTUNATELY, I was such an idiot and didn't record all of the Running man games. I was following Joey around with Eddy's camera. I PREDICTED I WOULD STUFF IT UP AND I DID! *SOBS*
I did get some footage, but I missed some of the best parts.
UNFORTUNATELY, I was such an idiot and didn't record all of the Running man games. I was following Joey around with Eddy's camera. I PREDICTED I WOULD STUFF IT UP AND I DID! *SOBS*
I did get some footage, but I missed some of the best parts.
Also some retards took one of our scrolls, so one piece of Heiman's face was missing. I was quite upset that they took it.
Anywho, this day was seriously so much fun. A lot of people at Jell's came up to ask what we were playing because we sparked a lot of curiousity. Everyone got so much exercise, I feel like this is how holidays are meant to be spent. Running around, BBQ-ing, celebrating together, etc. GOOD DAY.
Now moving on, I made a bookmark for Joey's birthday.
LOVELY Eddy, spoilt the surprise by sarcastically guessing it was a bookmark.
I forgot to take a photo when it was finished, I just added a border to it.
Anywho, this day was seriously so much fun. A lot of people at Jell's came up to ask what we were playing because we sparked a lot of curiousity. Everyone got so much exercise, I feel like this is how holidays are meant to be spent. Running around, BBQ-ing, celebrating together, etc. GOOD DAY.
Now moving on, I made a bookmark for Joey's birthday.
LOVELY Eddy, spoilt the surprise by sarcastically guessing it was a bookmark.
I forgot to take a photo when it was finished, I just added a border to it.
Choo's back from holidays in the motherland. Photos from the BBQ lunch.
What a creep...there are no normal photos of Caf.
Let's play spot the Frisbee with Eddy, Joey and Brandon.
Mum's chicken satay sticks. It looks like we burnt everything, but we didn't! The food was delicious :]
Lot's of people from our group are missing. They are all overseas.
Choo trying to persuade Joey that egg shakers are cool.
Joey's not buying it guys. Look at those judgemental eyes!
Joey's not buying it guys. Look at those judgemental eyes!
She persuaded Caf pretty easily though. I think that her happy face...but I'm not 100% sure.
At about 5pm, we left Jells to go to Wynne's house. We chilled outside and gave Joey her presents. I love the long summer days. We started playing Ultimate Frisbee. I didn't think I could run anymore, and I was right. After like 10 mins I was dead tired.
I wanted to play soccer, but not more energy left.
We watched the Federer vs Tomic match together and the video clips from our first ep of Running Man during dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.