Rewind 2 years ago, I was given this handmade book from my friends.
They left a few pages for me to finish as the year wasn't over yet.
Today I finally got my act together and finished it :]
These are my two buddies who made it for me.
Joey and Caf~
There's a post about it from 2011: Birthday continued...

They left a few pages for me to finish as the year wasn't over yet.
Today I finally got my act together and finished it :]
These are my two buddies who made it for me.
Joey and Caf~
There's a post about it from 2011: Birthday continued...
I also pasted more photos into my 365 book! I planned it all 2 years ago, but I just left it on my desk because I was too busy/forgot about it.
When I was looking through all the events, I really can't believe it all happened 2 years ago! I seriously feel like these events happened yesterday. Time is passing by really quickly, I'm glad that I'm making the effort to write it down.
Here's the post from when I started it: Blessings
When I was looking through all the events, I really can't believe it all happened 2 years ago! I seriously feel like these events happened yesterday. Time is passing by really quickly, I'm glad that I'm making the effort to write it down.
Here's the post from when I started it: Blessings
It's impossible to close this...
I think I should start bringing my camera around again.
The quality of the camera has really decreased though...I might save up for a better one when I GET A JOB TT-TT...
The quality of the camera has really decreased though...I might save up for a better one when I GET A JOB TT-TT...
Yes you should!
ReplyDeleteBring it on Wednesday haha