In January I completed a Hospitality Certificate III with a friend.
I learnt some barista and bartending skills, so it was pretty awesome :)
I've always wanted to work in the hospitality industry, but God has led me to work in healthcare.
Honestly I like both and am content with working in either. Working in hospitality is more fun, but it is hard to socialise with people because you're working during the times when everybody is partying.
I don't regret choosing radiography, I'm still happily baking and cooking in my spare time.
I completed the course at Monash Uni - Caulfield campus.
I met some awesome people and realised how small the world is.

One of my many cafe lattes :)

My friend really likes mochas, so I decided to try one in a cafe.
It tasted weird, so I thought..maybe I'll give it another chance later.
Then I tried making one with guidance from my trainer, and I still didn't like it.
Finally I bought an iced mocha from The Coffee Club and I confirmed my dislike.
I GAVE IT MANY CHANCES, but coffee and chocolate..they don't mix in my opinion.

I learnt some barista and bartending skills, so it was pretty awesome :)
I've always wanted to work in the hospitality industry, but God has led me to work in healthcare.
Honestly I like both and am content with working in either. Working in hospitality is more fun, but it is hard to socialise with people because you're working during the times when everybody is partying.
I don't regret choosing radiography, I'm still happily baking and cooking in my spare time.
I completed the course at Monash Uni - Caulfield campus.
I met some awesome people and realised how small the world is.

One of my many cafe lattes :)

My friend really likes mochas, so I decided to try one in a cafe.
It tasted weird, so I thought..maybe I'll give it another chance later.
Then I tried making one with guidance from my trainer, and I still didn't like it.
Finally I bought an iced mocha from The Coffee Club and I confirmed my dislike.
I GAVE IT MANY CHANCES, but coffee and chocolate..they don't mix in my opinion.

During lunchtime, my friend and I watched this artist decorate the cafe wall. It was pretty cool, she was drawing with charcoal.
After the course they sent us out for work experience. I liked working at Beachcombers in St Kilda.
Sah pricey for a broke student like me, but the people are really nice and the food is really good!
St Kilda beach:
Sah pricey for a broke student like me, but the people are really nice and the food is really good!
St Kilda beach:
On the Australian Open grand finals, some peeps came over for dinner and we watched it together.
However only Wilson and I are really into tennis, so the others got bored and starting plaiting hair.
My permanently straightened hair was not effected by the plaits :P
However only Wilson and I are really into tennis, so the others got bored and starting plaiting hair.
My permanently straightened hair was not effected by the plaits :P

I've been pretty busy in Jan, I can't believe we are almost halfway through Feb already!!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.