This year I had another exam on my birthday...thanks AGAIN uni.
It was an image interpretation test, so no biggie. After my exam I went out for lunch with my uni friends. They bought me Kiehl's facial wash which I requested because I have terrible skin and wanted to try it.
They gave lots of samples as well.
We went to Let's Bab because I was craving the bibimbap, and then we went to Chaddy to walk around.
These cuties are finally dating :)
Sherry and I went to the Lindt store to buy our literature review supervisors a present. They had these Christmas boxes where you could choose and fill as many Lindt chocolates for $15.99 (half price). The only requirement was you had to be able to close the lid, so I stuffed mine silly.
At night I had dinner with my family and we tried going to Persian Flavours, but mum couldn't sit in the restaurant so we got take away. She recently injured her spine and is recovering. Being able to have take away with my family was something I was very grateful for especially since Mum injured herself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the 17th I went out with the mount peeps. On my birthday Boruto came out in Hoyts cinemas which I was super excited for!!! Heiman and I agreed to watch it together so we watched it before dinner with everyone else.
I literally thought nobody was going to watch it, BUT OH...WAS I WRONG. I thought we would definitely get good seats by just paying for tickets before the movie, but the entire cinema was chockablock full. We had to sit in the second row to the side T^T! While we were waiting, we kept looking behind to see if we could move to empty seats, but they were all taken T3T
There was terrible photo before the movie which I asked Heiman to mimic.
He tried his best.
The movie was sooo good, I loved it. There's something great about growing up with the characters and seeing the next generation. I don't know how I feel about the Boruto-Sarada ship because it just seems really strange. If they make a baby its going to turn into the next sage of 6 paths. Their kid would have the blood of the Uchiha, Uzumaki and Hyuuga clans. I'm realize I'm nerding out, but in summary, it was great watching the last Naruto movie in the cinemas.

After that we met up with the rest of the group and went to Chimac which is a Mexican-Korean fusion :)! Most of the mount peeps made it and I felt nostalgic when we were walking to the restaurant in a group.
Chimac isn't really a dinner place but more like a snack bar, so we ordered like everything on the menu haha.I liked the cartoon decorations everywhere

Everything on the menu was super nice! I really liked the fusion. These are the kimchi fries I think, though it had mexican ingredient toppings as well.
Korean fried chicken was really good as well.
Here's Edward. He was kicked out for smashing 5 cups.
Just kidding, he was taking a group photo but there was no space so he had to go outside :P
This is he photo which is shamelessly took for us. Thanks Edward ^^

The twins totally ruined this group photo though...I'm so sad.
Why on earth are you sticking your rude finger at Edward >:/?
After dinner we wandered around the city and the guys bought a very sweet ice cream cake.
I must thank this girl for organizing my presents.
Edward and Wynne also organized and designed this questionnaire book-card for me. It was soo funny, I think I've read it like 5 times through already.
Only this fool here didn't reply.
Though she made up for it later on
It was a great birthday spent with the people important to me, though not everyone could make it :(
I also got more Skip Beat! which I tried super hard to resist reading because my exams won't finish till November.
I also got more Skip Beat! which I tried super hard to resist reading because my exams won't finish till November.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Sunday after church I went out for lunch at Springvale with some of the city group people.
It was simple and nice and most of them had no idea it was my birthday. I got told off by Joy for not putting it up on Facebook ^^"
I just don't like the birthday message spam on my wall so I don't put it on :/
Naomi wrote me a lovely birthday message though, that was enough to make my day ^3^






















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.