Today I went to uni for revision classes and then skipped my last one for my final Student Life Live meeting. The thing that I'll definitely miss the most about uni are the lovely people I met at SL.
Seriously they are the most warm hearted and kind group of people I've ever met, who really show the love of God in their lives.
Seriously they are the most warm hearted and kind group of people I've ever met, who really show the love of God in their lives.
It was no coincidence that I also met Mark here after like a decade.
The end of year meeting was specially for the graduates. Erin, Phil and I are graduating this year so they gave us presents and Olivia said some goodbye stuff through a video message. I'm going to miss Student Life so much, I've grown spiritually in leaps and bounds and have developed many skills which are very valuable for the future.
At night I met up with Joey and her cousin for dinner in the city.
Big Bang had finally come to Melbourne and the hype was real. I've always wanted to go to a YG concert so I wasn't going to miss out on this concert. BB was my first taste of kpop and I've been a fan since then. They changed and adapted over the years but are still true to their original style.
Big Bang had finally come to Melbourne and the hype was real. I've always wanted to go to a YG concert so I wasn't going to miss out on this concert. BB was my first taste of kpop and I've been a fan since then. They changed and adapted over the years but are still true to their original style.
Their concert was in Rod Laver Arena and tickets were really expensive. Joey and I were separated because I couldn't purchase seats together in the pre-sale :(
Joey was trying to meet up with her kpop buddies, so we split and I found my seat.
I was riiiiiiiight in the corner of the arena because the bronze tickets were right at the back. I was not going to pay an extra $50 to move like 10m.
Before the concert started they were playing their music videos which was awesome~!
It got me more and more excitedd!!
Before the concert started they were playing their music videos which was awesome~!
It got me more and more excitedd!!
And then the concert started and I put down my phone because I wanted to experience everything live. So many people were recording but I really think that's such a waste.
Perhaps if you were really close then a few photos or videos would be great, but to those people who just sat there with their camera the whole time...I dunno...I'd rather put all my energy into soaking up the live atmosphere, singing and dancing. All of my photos or videos would've been bad anyway since I was so far away, so I grabbed some off the SBSpopasia site.



Perhaps if you were really close then a few photos or videos would be great, but to those people who just sat there with their camera the whole time...I dunno...I'd rather put all my energy into soaking up the live atmosphere, singing and dancing. All of my photos or videos would've been bad anyway since I was so far away, so I grabbed some off the SBSpopasia site.



The concert was AMAZING! Seriously, BB are the kings of the kpop world and they did not disappoint! They had so much energy and I was glad they sung Stupid Liar from the previous album and a remix of Lies and Haru haru. All their performances from their MADE album was awesome and their solo stages were great too.
Daesung was hilarious and Seungri really pumped up the crowd. Taeyang's Eyes, Nose, Lips was really memorable and Top's bingu moments on stage were terrific haha. But most of all, GD's stage presence was incredible. He didn't talk very much, but when he did, the whole stadium erupted every time.
Daesung was hilarious and Seungri really pumped up the crowd. Taeyang's Eyes, Nose, Lips was really memorable and Top's bingu moments on stage were terrific haha. But most of all, GD's stage presence was incredible. He didn't talk very much, but when he did, the whole stadium erupted every time.
I was so glad they opened and closed the concert with Bang, Bang, Bang! I was secretly pleased that I got to be at the back because I was standing up and dancing 80% of the time. If I was in silver I would've had to stay seated in courtesy for the people behind.
The final Bang, Bang, Bang was so thrilling, I loveeed it~
They just won 7 awards from the MAMA awards, including artist of the year and song. It was awesome to experience them while they are in the peak of their careers.
:) It was a great night and while one part of me wished I was in the VIP section, I don't think I'd ever spend that much on a kpop concert. Now I can tick off attending a YG concert off my bucket list.
:) It was a great night and while one part of me wished I was in the VIP section, I don't think I'd ever spend that much on a kpop concert. Now I can tick off attending a YG concert off my bucket list.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.