Today Rachel, Sam and I went to scope out some furniture for our new YF room as part of our Nehemiah Project. Last month we cleaned up the room with a massive working bee
I start with this awesome note from my secret Shepherd which really, really encouraged me because I've been struggling a lot in trusting God about my future job. I stuck it up on my wall to remind myself that whatever happens, God is in control and He has the best planned for me.
I start with this awesome note from my secret Shepherd which really, really encouraged me because I've been struggling a lot in trusting God about my future job. I stuck it up on my wall to remind myself that whatever happens, God is in control and He has the best planned for me.
Rachel found this warehouse full of old furniture from Monash Uni. Some of the stuff is really good quality and the prices are very reasonable! It's like similar prices to IKEA, but much better quality. We decided to buy a few bookshelves because we are going to make a youth library system.
These two tables were $50 each and in great quality! I wanted to get it, but we ended up getting the one behind it :P
Rachel used her Asian haggling skills and we managed to bring down the price down further which was really awesome :) It was good that there was three of us to decide things because we often got carried away with our own ideas that weren't well thought through ^^"
But we kept each other on the goal of preparing a fellowship room for the youths of ours and the next generation :)
The guys in the committee rented a truck and delivered them into our new room.
Praise God!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.