Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Monday, 6 January 2014

Sannie's 21st preparation

There was so much prep for Sannie's birthday, this deserves a post on it's own. 
I decided to organise another Running Man game for Sannie's birthday. Since our first round of tags got ripped, Eddy and I made the tags and shirts again.
We made 17 tags and sewed them onto new shirts. Fortunately I had material at home, so we only had to buy the velcro and shirts. I had a very tough time sewing these tags.  I couldn't get through sewing a tag/letter/velcro without the machine breaking. EVERY SINGLE TAG I DID, SOMETHING WENT WRONG. THAT'S ROUGHLY 8 x 4 = 32 times I had to stop and call mum for help.

I REALLY CAN'T USE SEWING MACHINES. So much rage. And I know it's me that's bad at sewing because when mum and Sannie use it, nothing goes wrong.

But anyway, I'm happy with the outcome, this is my shirt and tag.








For the first RM game I organised a 1 vs 8, which is Sannie vs the rest of the group.




Find out who won in the next post.
I bought new bells and safety pins to secure them.


For Sannie's birthday I decided to make a photo collage and frame it.
At Rye, Edward took photos of Sannie doing a cartwheel and made a gif of it. Check it out here.
I took those photos and stuck it at the bottom, but I think I should've flipped the photos because she's cartwheeling from the right to the left. Ah well. 



Wheeeeeeeeee~


 Our group decided to buy this 1.8m teddy bear for Sannie. Homan bought it and dropped it off at my house for wrapping. 


I had to buy a box for the teddy. When I brought the box home, Sootie was in love with it.



And naturally I had to try it out too.



One of the teddy's shoulders was a bit droopy, so I had to get more stuffing before wrapping it up. Fortunately Eddy had stuffing.


Wrapping the teddy was pretty fun, but I had to ask mum for help. 



And voila! All ready to go.


1 comment:

  1. I see the box had more magic than the box. I don't know how I can thank you and the group for making the day such a success. I had a great time, and I hope everyone else did too, for that is what makes the effort worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.