FIrstly, I cannot stop laughing at this demotivational poster.
These holidays I've slowly been watching the Disney classics. I will never be too old for a Disney movie.
This week I watched Saving Mr Banks with Choo. I'm really glad I watched Mary Poppins before watching Saving Mr Banks because there were a lot of subtle references throughout the movie. I thought some of the references were really cute, such as when Mrs Travers was tapping her foot to Let's go fly a kite. It's the same as when Mary Poppins was tapping her foot to Step in Time.
I love the Step in Time chimney scene in Mary Poppins. I remember crapping myself as a kid because I thought the dancers were going to fall off the roof.
These holidays I've slowly been watching the Disney classics. I will never be too old for a Disney movie.
This week I watched Saving Mr Banks with Choo. I'm really glad I watched Mary Poppins before watching Saving Mr Banks because there were a lot of subtle references throughout the movie. I thought some of the references were really cute, such as when Mrs Travers was tapping her foot to Let's go fly a kite. It's the same as when Mary Poppins was tapping her foot to Step in Time.
I love the Step in Time chimney scene in Mary Poppins. I remember crapping myself as a kid because I thought the dancers were going to fall off the roof.
RAVE TIME! I love Dick Van Dyke's role in Mary Poppins and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
His excitement is so infectious. In Saving Mr Banks I reckon Tom Hanks did a superb job of acting Walt Disney. He was so chummy :D And when I was a child my favourite actress was Julie Andrews because of her roles in Sound of Music and Mary Poppins.
Dick Van Dyke, Walt Disney and Julie Andrews :D What would my childhood be without them?
Anyway if you're a Mary Poppins fan or a Disney fan in general, you should watch Saving Mr Banks. It was a great movie :). After we watched the movie, we went to Damo's to play with his little sister. Eddie came too and in summary I felt like we returned to being innocent kids, playing together all afternoon and night.

Choo beautified my phone and belonging with stickers and tied my hair into something that "looks like a Christmas tree" - Eddie.

After playing with CC she gave me a goodbye kiss on the cheek, cuddle and handshake and we walked up the road to grab some fish and chips. It was so peaceful, though I had to go to the toilet pree badly. So we stopped by Selina's to see if she was still alive. The poor girl missed so many of our outings because of work.
Moving backwards in the week:
On Tues I made a mango pudding for CGF's bible study. OM NOMS!
Moving backwards in the week:
On Tues I made a mango pudding for CGF's bible study. OM NOMS!
On Thurs some of us went to the city to catch up with Chi. Wilson dropped by to pick up his football, but I ended up persuading him to come along too. Chi wanted to shop for his parents/ admire Melbourne. I was supposed to take him around, but I hardly go to the city, so I felt like I was being introduced to Melbourne as well *shame*.
I finally tried The Lab ice cream and I really liked the vanilla panna cotta flavour. But I can't say that the ice cream was that great. I thought the texture would be smoother, but I guess the nitrogen doesn't allow the ice cream to be churned as much??? Anyway it was a refreshing treat :)
We walked around so much and ended up playing pool for 2+ hours.
It was really fun playing pool because some incredible flukes happened. Watching Eddie use the stick like a spear and actually pocket balls in was hilarious.
I was exhausted at the end of the day, but it was a great catch up.
It was really fun playing pool because some incredible flukes happened. Watching Eddie use the stick like a spear and actually pocket balls in was hilarious.
I was exhausted at the end of the day, but it was a great catch up.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.