Today is going to be 43 degrees Celcius, it is the start of 2014's first summer heat wave.
I slept downstairs last night because upstairs gets way too hot and we don't have air con.
The bad thing about sleeping downstairs is my parents wake up at 7am and eat breakfast/watch tv.
So I woke up at 7.30am this morning, took a shower and gave the guinea pigs a bath.
So I woke up at 7.30am this morning, took a shower and gave the guinea pigs a bath.
I started at 9.30am and outside was already heating up. This is Jerry, he's pretty docile when being bathed. He's got short fur so he's easy to wash.
I wash them with hand soap, nothing fancy.
My other guinea pig is Tom. He has long fur which can get pretty long at the back. I gave him a trim and cut off the knots. It's like a guinea pig hair salon day.
My other guinea pig is Tom. He has long fur which can get pretty long at the back. I gave him a trim and cut off the knots. It's like a guinea pig hair salon day.
He doesn't like baths, he always struggles to run away.
I AM CLEANNNN!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.