Last Sunday we celebrated Joey's birthday! I didn't take many photos at all, but some of us went to school to play some basketball/sports. We played basketball with my soccer ball because the people that organised didn't even have a basketball/didn't bring theirs. LOLFAIL!
It was great fun commentating from the side line. I thought I'd sit out since I'm still recovering from my wisdom teeth extraction, but after a while people asked to sub out, so I played with bare feet. I'm glad that my feet and ankles didn't hurt even though I wasn't playing hard. It's one step closer to recovery!
I can only remember Heiman cheating during jump-ball by smacking my arm and Brandon repeatedly saying "oh mah belly" and Caf copying Eddy's "AHH YEEEE".
It was great fun commentating from the side line. I thought I'd sit out since I'm still recovering from my wisdom teeth extraction, but after a while people asked to sub out, so I played with bare feet. I'm glad that my feet and ankles didn't hurt even though I wasn't playing hard. It's one step closer to recovery!
I can only remember Heiman cheating during jump-ball by smacking my arm and Brandon repeatedly saying "oh mah belly" and Caf copying Eddy's "AHH YEEEE".
After basketball which ended in a draw, we went back to Choo's and then to Hodori Korean Garden in Clayton.
Along the way to Clayton, Eddy and I realised we had a massive miscommunication about Joey's birthday card. This was our convo a few days before:
Along the way to Clayton, Eddy and I realised we had a massive miscommunication about Joey's birthday card. This was our convo a few days before:
He thought I was making a card for Joey and wanted him to draw something, whereas I thought I was asking him to make a card for Joey. COMMUNICATION IS KEY GUYS. We found out the problem as we were leaving Choo's house, which led to a very quick stop at Eddy's house and frantic cutting and pasting in the car. I think we should earn a star for effort haha.
At the restaurant we all signed the card under the table, and I was so happy to eat solid meat and rice since Thurs. The food was great and we didn't over order which was good. Poor Jess got the time wrong and came one hour late, but after dins we went to Brandon's to give Joey her presents + cake.
Jess was like Santa Claus that night. She recently went to Korea and bought everyone souvenirs. Haha kpop socks for Joey and I, and princess for Heiman #nohomo

It was a fun night with everyone, we goofed around and chatted as a group for a while.
Snapchat goodness.

After celebrating some of us played Settlers while others watched the tennis.
GO STANIMAL!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.