Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Monday, 9 December 2013

November update

I know it's December already, but I want to recap some stuff I've been doing since exams till now.

1. We had our last YF meeting at Lyn's apartment in St Kilda. It was so high up I shat myself a little bit when I went to the window edge. She lives right next to this company building that has mannequins in windows, which is pretty freaky imo. Otherwise her apartment is pretty nice and cosy.
That night I had to do a summary of Sermon on the Mount (Matt chapters 5,6 & 7) which went really well. Putting everything together after 12 weeks of closely studying every section of it was hard, but an honour and privilege.
We ended the night celebrating the November birthdays and Rachel bought a Zumbo cake. The cake looks really rich and dense but it's not! It's just right and the chocolate macaron is the best macaron I've tasted! SO GOOOD! We really feasted that night, it was really cosy and nice. Zumbo is my food hero, so I'm glad I finally got to try his cake! EXCLAMATION MARKS EVERYWHERE!!!


2. On the 19th of Nov I hung out with my uni friends. Karaoke-ing with Sherry and Gen is so funny. Good times! We took Gen to Sofia's because she's never been before, but the girls were too full to order the gelati. Weaklings! I think that is the first time I've been to Sofia's without ordering the giant gelati. How disappointing.

3. On the 26th of Nov I watched The Hunger Games: Catching Fire with the Mount peeps. It was a fantastic movie and a good catch-up with everyone. Jennifer Lawrence is seriously such a great actor. 

4. I rewatched the whole live action and Nodame cantabile movies. It seriously put me into the mood for playing piano, which was good because I needed to practice so many pieces for an upcoming wedding in Dec. I never get tired for Nodame. It's like LOTR, I never lose interest.

5. On the 30th of November I went to Hanging Rock with my church :) The Young families fellowship organised it for the church so I just tagged along. We got there at 10am, and it was so cold in the morning that I thought it would be a bad day. But the weather was BEAUTIFUL! Superb Melbourne spring weather. I spent my day playing with the kiddies, they are so cute. After exploring the rocks and eating, I dozed off for a while on the grass.

There is a book and movie set at Hanging Rock. It's about these girls that disappeared in the mountain during a school trip. In the discovery centre there is this area dedicated to it and a video that plays the trailer. It kind of spooked me because I have no backbone for this kind of shizz.
Later on I found this, it's supposed to be one the girls that went missing. So not funny if this was at night.

Hanging Rock is a really nice bbq/picnic area, I'd like to go again. Climbing the rocks was really fun and the view was spectacular from some of the high points.


Zack is beautifully covering my face with his muscles in the middle.

I LOVE HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.