On the 17th I went to Cara's for a sleepover with the church girls.
Cara has this sheep hand warmer thing, which I think is a genius invention.
Just that...sticking my hand in a sheep's behind feels somewhat inappropriate.

Cara has this sheep hand warmer thing, which I think is a genius invention.
Just that...sticking my hand in a sheep's behind feels somewhat inappropriate.

Poor sheep.
I was the only one that pulled an all nighter. I was awake from 8.30am on Tues to 3.30pm on Wed, then took 1.5 hour nap and got up again to make a cheesecake. I felt so tired after my nap it was like my brain and eyes were lagging behind the rest of my body. I could hear my mum talking to me, but my brain was all fuzzy and retarded. I've never been so tired before so it was a weird experience.
We watched a variety of movies but mostly comedy and some Disney:
-This means war
- 2 Guns
- Hercules
- Monsters university
- Mean girls
And then when the others were sleeping I watched Aladdin and some LOTR outtakes when Cara managed to wake up. When I went home I watched Now you see me, which is an ok movie.
Cara's mum made us pancakes and vege muffins for breakfast. It was delicious but the others were pretty dead.
We watched a variety of movies but mostly comedy and some Disney:
-This means war
- 2 Guns
- Hercules
- Monsters university
- Mean girls
And then when the others were sleeping I watched Aladdin and some LOTR outtakes when Cara managed to wake up. When I went home I watched Now you see me, which is an ok movie.
Cara's mum made us pancakes and vege muffins for breakfast. It was delicious but the others were pretty dead.
I love Cara's couch/bed thing on the right. It's soooo comfortable, I want one.
We ate a lot of junk...#fatlife




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.