Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Damo and Choo's b'day adventures

On the 2nd of Dec the twins and I went to Sannie's house to marathon Shingeki no kyoujin (Attack on Titan). I don't know how but we somehow managed to watch episodes 1, 3, 5, 7 in a row without noticing we'd skipped episodes until ep 9! But anyway Shingeki no kyoujin is seriously one of the best animes I've watched EVER! It was great watching it with them :] 

In the morning we all met up with Wilson at Chadstone for breakfast and to shop for Damo's present.

Also O MY FISH, getting from Sannie's house to Chadstone was one of the scariest car rides I've ever been in. I'm never letting Homan drive me anywhere ever again D:

Damo's birthday:
When we were at Chadstone we already knew that we wanted to buy Damo this Tetris light up connecting thing:



It is pretty cool because they will only light up when you stack them :]


After buying the lights we were stuck for a long time about what else to get Damo. Wilson mustered up his wits and managed to find out that Damo already has a cocktail shaker set. All I remember is Wilson basically yelling  "SEX ON THE BEACH!"  through the phone in Myer. After shopping everyone came back to mine to plan stuff for our Christmas party.

Now fast forward to Damo's birthday!

Unfortunately not many of us could make it for the movie but more came for dins later on.
We watched Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 and then we all craved burgers, so we went to Grill'd.

I've never been there before, but this burger was nice. Never bring your first date to a burger place, because now matter how hard you try, I don't think you can eat burgers this size with grace. It sure was messy to eat, but I attempted to eat it properly, unlike Homan who deconstructs everything.  


After dins we bought an ice cream cake from Coles and gave Damo his presents at Wilson's house.
It was a great night :)

Choo's birthday:
We celebrated Choo's birthday really late this year because of exams/ she went to Lorne.
We got her a Totoro shirt and I managed to make a catbug card.

I'M CATBUG!! 
 

We went for brunchies, which turned into lunchies (because we got lost) at Industry Beans in Fitzroy :)
I liked the interior design but the food was pretty pricey. It looked amazing, but tasted average.
Watching Heiman try mocha or "chocolate latte" was interesting because he's not a coffee drinker.
Jess ordered the same thing and see how happy she is ^^



I ordered a Baked apple french toast with espresso cream and berry coulis. It looks amazing yeah? But to me the berry coulis was way too sour and the mint and caviar was a weird combo. The french toast also didn't seem like toast, it was more like a cake :/. I ended up pouring all the syrup on the coulis, but it was still ldkfjlskdjfSOUR! The espresso cream was really nice though. I dunno overall it was ok, 5/10. 



After lunch we just walked around the city. For the first time I saw the Myer Christmas window display and walked through the arcade. The Christmas decorations were so nice! 

And in other news meet Heidog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.