I've had this piano for more than 10 years and lots of practice has worn out the hammers inside. The keys are very wobbly in the middle so I have been debating whether to buy a new piano for quite a while.
Despite it's flaws, I still love this piano very much. It has a very bright tone and is really loud. I've had so much fun playing on it, I was a little sad to see it go. Playing the piano is a big part of my life and it's a skill and joy I'm grateful for. I traded this for a full upright Yamaha U3, which is quite an upgrade.
Despite it's flaws, I still love this piano very much. It has a very bright tone and is really loud. I've had so much fun playing on it, I was a little sad to see it go. Playing the piano is a big part of my life and it's a skill and joy I'm grateful for. I traded this for a full upright Yamaha U3, which is quite an upgrade.
Hehe, it's very different from my first one but I love it's warm tone. The touch is heavier but the keys are now much more even. I've been playing on it everyday :)
Wynne also got a grand piano in the same week! The day after Choo's birthday I went to Wyn's house in the morning to test it out. The movers had just brought it in and we spent the whole morning- afternoon sight reading all kinds of music. Wynne has SO MUCH music, I don't think I need to go to the music store anymore. She lent me one of their Chopin volumes :D

December has seriously swept past, but I have been enjoying everyday sooo much! It's been so busy, but in my mornings off I've really been digging deep into God's word, exercising and lazing around watching Korean variety/anime/manga with Sootie.
Wynne also got a grand piano in the same week! The day after Choo's birthday I went to Wyn's house in the morning to test it out. The movers had just brought it in and we spent the whole morning- afternoon sight reading all kinds of music. Wynne has SO MUCH music, I don't think I need to go to the music store anymore. She lent me one of their Chopin volumes :D

December has seriously swept past, but I have been enjoying everyday sooo much! It's been so busy, but in my mornings off I've really been digging deep into God's word, exercising and lazing around watching Korean variety/anime/manga with Sootie.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.