Because I told myself I would work
really, really hard tomorrow instead of now, I've decided to post some stuff I've done from high school art classes.
I hate throwing hand made stuff out, but I will probably throw these one day, so might as well keep them here as memories.
One of my favourite tools is charcoal. Really fun to smudge, but horrible if you get it wrong. Only the collage and portrait were actual art projects from year 9/10. Konata and tare panda was the result of spare time in class and because my teacher wouldn't allow me to paint at school, I took a canvas home and did Oniontou :]
 |
| Konata from Lucky star -charcoal |
 |
Tare panda! I screwed it up after my teacher
forced me to draw a shadow underneath. - charcoal |
 |
| A drawing of my collage - pencil |
 |
| some scary model lady, I really couldn't do the hair - pencil |
 |
My name plate that mum actually
did for me when I was young - gel pens |
 |
| Year 7 woodworks. (Judith) - paint on wood |
 |
Oniontou - paint on canvas
|
scary lady indeed... otherwise some amazing artwork you have there =)
ReplyDeletethanks :]
ReplyDeleteI read your blog and I was surprised to see you wrote 'Salvation' with Yiling!! She's one of my bestfriends :D