Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Sunday, 30 January 2011

a...an..anime

Couldn't resist posting up something about anime...

In this sweltering heat I managed to manoeuvre around all the waiting cars in the underground parking lot at Knox. Making sure I didn't run over the odd pedestrian or ram into a car, we ended up parking upstairs in the burning sun. If it wasn't for mum, I would've sprinted from my car to the shade before being attacked by the UV rays.

Went gift shopping today and bought the twelfth volume of Skip Beat for myself! Which finally leads to this post. Some favourite characters from various anime series. I could go on and on, but restricted myself.


Only got good after episode 50

Movie ✖ Brotherhood ♥
Mokona love
Ulquiorra, his name is hard to spell =3="

Classic
Tsunayoshi from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Fran and Bel, the hilarious side characters
Nodame cantabile ♫
Dengeki Daisy 
LUFFY!! ⚓

I wanted to expand the pictures, but I couldn't do it without killing the proportions of my blog...
My anime side has definitely died down, but I'm still up for any discussions :3

5 comments:

  1. pffff luffy's photo was showed last,
    it should be placed firstttt :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :3 hmm...FMA brotherhood because of the plot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yess, soo much better than the first series =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.