Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Residential Camp



So this post is mainly for me and my mates that attended this camp.
:] I really enjoyed it, even though there was a lack of real activity.
Happy start to year 12! 

Ormond College was pretty awesome architecture wise. 

Front



Dining room
In our spare time, we got bored and started doing kamehameha shots and other stuff.
that's me flying through the air
Very nice catching position
So we didn't really do much during the camp. Just heaps of lectures...
hence some people started to succumb to the boredom sleep.





The food was actually really nice. After waking up four times during the night,
a cup of espresso went straight to my head and I turned into an annoying happy little hyper girl.

dinner
rise and shine...sleep
Did I mention the nice butt groove chairs they had??


On the topic of butts...
I don't like taking pictures of peoples asses
but thanks to someone...our tushies had to be protected.



This was how bored we were...
This is pain.

Lecture halls

Getting hungry at the lecture hall
 

Captured moments.






Lastly....it's time to STEP INTO THE FU-TURE.

.I swear...my face really isn't normally like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.