Ok, so my hero in the food industy is Adriano Zumbo.
He's the most wackiest patissier ever (besides Heston who is a genius).
He's the most wackiest patissier ever (besides Heston who is a genius).
If you don't already know, he brings out all the pressure test recipes on Masterchef,
like that nice looking Macaroon Tower below.
I started watching his tv show on SBS called ZUMBO.
He's just too cool. He's renown for his macaroons and has over 60 flavours,
including hamburger, lamington the rare gold macaroon ticket.
So, if I ever go to Sydney. I will definately just sit
and indulge in his cafe
for a week.
Here's a nice link with photos of the macaroons:
http://pigged-out.com/adriano-zumbos-60-flavoured-macaron-madness/
like that nice looking Macaroon Tower below.
I started watching his tv show on SBS called ZUMBO.
He's just too cool. He's renown for his macaroons and has over 60 flavours,
including hamburger, lamington the rare gold macaroon ticket.
So, if I ever go to Sydney. I will definately just sit
and indulge in his cafe
for a week.
Here's a nice link with photos of the macaroons:
http://pigged-out.com/adriano-zumbos-60-flavoured-macaron-madness/
oops...just drooled on my desk.



He's okay but he took over Luke Nguyen ):
ReplyDeleteaww, Luke Nguyen is good too. Zomgosh I'm craving viet food now ><
ReplyDelete