First day of year 12 :]
I had a double spare and a cancellation...so no classes at all.
Unfortunately, because of the weather, I had a headache for half the day :[!
I don't think I'll ever be able to live in Singapore or M'sia because of the humidity.
I had a double spare and a cancellation...so no classes at all.
Unfortunately, because of the weather, I had a headache for half the day :[!
I don't think I'll ever be able to live in Singapore or M'sia because of the humidity.
On another note:
Meet my new pet,
He glows! :O!!
Trying to think of a name...
Meet my new pet,
He glows! :O!!
Trying to think of a name...
Anyway, my own personal theme verse this year is:
"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God" Phillipians 4:6
"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God" Phillipians 4:6
Be careful for nothing doesn't mean to be a clumsy fool, but rather not to be anxious.
Before all my SACS and exams, I shall be holding onto this verse.
Though I would like to be a hardcore Asian and ace every sac,
I know there is a fat chance that's going to happen,
So I'm not going to request for such silly things.
Before all my SACS and exams, I shall be holding onto this verse.
Though I would like to be a hardcore Asian and ace every sac,
I know there is a fat chance that's going to happen,
So I'm not going to request for such silly things.

"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7. =)
ReplyDelete