Today I attended Damo's baptism in MCCC and it was a proud moment watching him dedicate his life for God on his birthday!! I rushed from my own church morning service to his afternoon service and was wolfing down my lunch whilst driving. It was a hot and humid day and the service was pretty long because it was bilingual. It was a new experience attending a Hakka and English service, but it was very similar to the way my church worship service runs, so I felt at home.
I captured a video of the whole thing so here's an after photo. I'll upload the videos when my internet decides to stop lagging...
We bought him some boardgames for his birthday. Leading up to his birthday I looked everywhere for King of Tokyo but after calling a few places up, only Zing in Narre Warren had it. I was all cool with travelling there, but I got terribly lost inside the massive shopping centre. Long story short, on the way home I was screaming my way down the freeway to let out my frustration.
But anyway, Damo really liked it so it was worth the effort



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.