This year Christmas celebrations came early with Traralgon inviting all of their interns back for a party. I really loved my time at Traralgon so I decided to bake cookies and package them for everyone.
It took me 2 days to do everything and I literally made a cookie mountain.
The bag had an assortment of:
1. Shortbread hearts2. Checkerboard
3. Chocolate chip
4. Stained glass stars
5. Double choc freckles
I made them all from scratch except for the choc chip.
I had to bulk it up with two boxes of Betty Crockers :P
I bought these plastic bags and tags from a $2 shop which was pretty nifty. Mum helped me write "Merry Christmas" and I made about 20 bags.
I didn't take any photos from the dinner *so sad* but the food was great and it was fun catching up with everyone. I selectively handed out my cookies to the radiographers that night, but it was pretty hard because there were a lot of staff members there. They started eating them straight away!
Country people are so lovely, I really will miss working with these radiographers.
We got home pretty early and quickly washed up and chilled with movies. The nuclear med interns went out pub crawling but we opted out.
Yay for a wonderful end to my radiography internship year!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.