Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Monday, 27 April 2015

Trararaland #2

Being in Traralgon was like going back to my teenage high school life. I worked super hard in the first three months at MMC and finished like 80% of my workbook, so I had a lot of free time to spend time enjoying my hobbies. I had no internet connection (except for my phone data) so I spent a lot of my time cooking, playing netball and reading. When I reflect on my three months, I'm actually really grateful that I didn't have internet. It was like a detox from technology which really put certain things in my life into perspective. Yes humans, we can survive without internet.
Anyway I made lots of things for the hospital in Traralgon and staff kept asking me if it was my birthday or some occasion to bake. My response was always, it just because I'm bored and I like cooking :) 

I made scones for them in the first few weeks. 


And here are some photos of my house in Traralgon. It was a really nice place, I really loved it. It was 10 mins from the hospital and super close to the shops. 




We had our own toilets as well which was fantastic. 

  
The thing that I miss the most about this house is the double bed and ducted heating. It was super peaceful living here and I loved falling asleep in a warm big bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.