I love xraytechnologists on Instagram, they post the funniest things relating to radiography.
I found this one hilariously true, it almost always points to the side of the injury.

Pre exams: Some of us went out with Sherry for her Make up shake up lesson. Then stopped off at Let's Bab and Nitro lab to fill our empty bellies. The golden gaytime crunch at Nitro Lab was really good!
I found this one hilariously true, it almost always points to the side of the injury.

Pre exams: Some of us went out with Sherry for her Make up shake up lesson. Then stopped off at Let's Bab and Nitro lab to fill our empty bellies. The golden gaytime crunch at Nitro Lab was really good!

For the last Student life core group session we played Quao. I literally laughed at the cover for a minute, because the drawing is so random. It's a card game that you have to play with shameless people who aren't scared of embarrassing themselves. It was fun day with lots of lollies and junk food to fuel the excitement and during the game I had thumb war with somebody whose hand is like double the size of mine. I was crushed in seconds... :( Anyway, I'm really glad I had time to join a core group at uni this semester because I met some really great people and got to experience evangelizing around uni. I'm looking forward to the mid year conference! God is goooood~

Moving on, swotvac was horrible as usual but I got out of the house to satisfy my laksa craving with Wilson. We ended up having yong tofu at Grand tofu and I got to try bitter gourd for the first time. I always wanted to pick it but Mum told me I wouldn't like it. However, that day Wilson chose it so I was like woot~ I get to try it today. My verdict: let's never eat that again. It's so bitter and disgusting and ugghhhhh...I promise to trust my Mum more often.
After that we had some sticky date pudding, it was sooo sweet I can't believe Wilson said it wasn't sweet enough =__="

During swotvac I get really bored, so I was looking through my old family photo album. This is my bro and I from goodness knows when.

Exam period: My first exam was CT physics and methods and I feel really uncertain about my physics section T^T. I really hope I pass it because it was hard. Other than that the rest of the papers and tests went well. But I don't think I can have peace of mind until results are out. I've never failed anything before waahhhhhh I don't want to fail and do a resit >_<"
Post exams: I finished exams yesterday so today is officially the first day my holidays! Selina's 21st is coming up and she sent beautiful invitations out, I just had to take a snap of it. But when I first opened it I literally thought, 'who's getting married?' because it was so fancy. If her 21st invitation is this nice, I can't imagine what her wedding invite will be like. She even sprayed it with perfume to take it to the next level. I love ribbons and used this one in my hair at church :P
Anyway there's lots of things to do these holidays, so I'm looking forward to it :)
Here's a photo of Sootie sleeping in the weirdest position between my legs. He's like half sitting and half lying down and I feel awkward just looking at the photo.
In the holidays I wake up later in the morning which is when Sootie goes back to sleep after his morning feed and nature calling. It's hard to get up when your pet wants to continue snuggling, but meh IT'S THE HOLIDAYS *snugglesnugglesnuggle*
Here's a photo of Sootie sleeping in the weirdest position between my legs. He's like half sitting and half lying down and I feel awkward just looking at the photo.
In the holidays I wake up later in the morning which is when Sootie goes back to sleep after his morning feed and nature calling. It's hard to get up when your pet wants to continue snuggling, but meh IT'S THE HOLIDAYS *snugglesnugglesnuggle*





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.