Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Girls day out

Last Wednesday I brought these Singaporean girls out to 1000 steps and Pie in the Sky. We all go to the same church and are in the medical field. They wanted to go to Pie in the Sky for a very long time, but I wanted to go to 1000 steps first for some exercise. It was a good day but a bit wet so we had to climb carefully over the puddles. I teased Zack with a snapchat.





I wanted to climb it twice but they were pretty knackered after going up once...so we went straight to Pie in the Sky.



Pie in the Sky is in Olinda, which is a really cute town. The gourmet pies here are soooooo good, thank God we beat the crowd and got a table. 


The girls ate two pies each and even bought some home, so I know they really enjoyed it. After that we visited a super cute shop called Lululoft. I saw sooo many things I wanted, but I'm so pov this year because of so many 21st =__=" I really wanted to buy this necklace for my friend, it was a glass ball with dried flowers in it. It was so unique, I loved it! The shop even had a fireplace in there, which was gloriously warm.

On the way down the mountain, we decided to go to Miss Marple's which is a super popular tea house famous for their scones, but we weren't going to make it home in time :(
So we only stopped by the tea store next door, but to my biggest surprise, I absolutely loved the store!
They sell so many types of tea, teapots and cups, I was so excited by EVERYTHING. It's my new favourite place in the world.
 



 Hehe I wanted to buy some tea home, but again...no money to splash. I will come back again when my wallet is happier!




On the way home, I was just singing to myself in the car because the three girls literally went straight to sleep. 1000 steps + good pies = immediately KO'd 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.