
Sootie sleeping with his paws all curled up and tail between his legs was too cute, I had to take a snap.
Choo invited whoever was free to her house for games and hot choc with marshmallows. Exams were almost finished, but most of us except for Wilson were done. We watched Masterchef while waiting for people to arrive and then proceeded to roast marshmallows with candle lights, drink hot choc and down some Tim tam slams. Then with our sugar-fueled energy spike, we played Pictionary and a new game Choo introduced to us.
I don't think I've laughed so hard for a while! Sure I've been laughing heaps at YF and outings, but this side splitting, rolling on the floor laughter only comes out when I play with the Mount peeps. TWAS A GREAT NIGHT!
We won Pictionary (Wilson, Sannie, Eddie and I vs Damo, Joey, Caf and Choo) and here are some funny drawings, please try to guess what the word is:
I can't get over how Eddie drew this stick figure's arms and legs running. It's so curvy and there is no neck hahahaha. It's like an old man with a hunched back running.

Answer: I can't remember. Finish line?
Guess what animal Sannie was drawing:
Choo invited whoever was free to her house for games and hot choc with marshmallows. Exams were almost finished, but most of us except for Wilson were done. We watched Masterchef while waiting for people to arrive and then proceeded to roast marshmallows with candle lights, drink hot choc and down some Tim tam slams. Then with our sugar-fueled energy spike, we played Pictionary and a new game Choo introduced to us.
I don't think I've laughed so hard for a while! Sure I've been laughing heaps at YF and outings, but this side splitting, rolling on the floor laughter only comes out when I play with the Mount peeps. TWAS A GREAT NIGHT!
We won Pictionary (Wilson, Sannie, Eddie and I vs Damo, Joey, Caf and Choo) and here are some funny drawings, please try to guess what the word is:
I can't get over how Eddie drew this stick figure's arms and legs running. It's so curvy and there is no neck hahahaha. It's like an old man with a hunched back running.

Answer: I can't remember. Finish line?
Guess what animal Sannie was drawing:

Answer: Polar bear
I love how she draws animal's limbs as circles! She had to draw this with her eyes closed, hence the ears are separated from the head.
I drew the next one without lifting my pen and Eddie guessed it almost immediately. I was mega surprised he got it so fast! Hint, the answer is NOT Australia.
I added this photo because Caf and I had a spat over the universal drawing of a fish. She drew a "fish" which which looks like a bowtie!! My drawing below is the correct one! AM I RIGHT GUISE? BACK ME UP HERE!

Anyway, Wilson's drawings were funny because he draws like he has Parkinson's disease. He shakes so much from adrenaline that when he was trying to draw a hand, I thought it was a fire.
The next game we played was like a chinese whispers pictionary game. I stuffed up the first round with my failure to follow instructions, but this was the second round. What happens is that everyone has 8 pieces of paper in a stack, and we all start with a phrase. Then we pass it on and the next person has to draw a picture of the phrase, and then the next person writes about what they thought the drawing was.
This was the seating order: Sannie, me, Eddie, Wilson, Caf, Damo, Joey and Choo.
Sannie started this one with "S&M is fun" which caused me to draw a retarded picture of some lady whipping a handcuffed person. Then Eddie screwed up everything by thinking it was "A lesbian princess from outerspace who tortures men with ...spiky whips?"
So Wilson drew a pretty good picture, but Caf mistook the spiky bat for a cockroach invading a wedding on earth. Then Damo's cockroaches turned into centipedes because of Joey and Choo did an excellent drawing.
Side note: I love how whenever we draw the globe we only know how to draw Australia. We fail at geography...
This was the seating order: Sannie, me, Eddie, Wilson, Caf, Damo, Joey and Choo.
Sannie started this one with "S&M is fun" which caused me to draw a retarded picture of some lady whipping a handcuffed person. Then Eddie screwed up everything by thinking it was "A lesbian princess from outerspace who tortures men with ...spiky whips?"
So Wilson drew a pretty good picture, but Caf mistook the spiky bat for a cockroach invading a wedding on earth. Then Damo's cockroaches turned into centipedes because of Joey and Choo did an excellent drawing.
Side note: I love how whenever we draw the globe we only know how to draw Australia. We fail at geography...

Eddy's happy face of somebody pooping, because everyone smiles when they poop :P
And Damo's drawing of a bear hahahaha

Another one of Damo's drawings, I have no idea what it was but it has become Damo's defining cartoon :D

Sannie started this phrase "Flowers are beautiful and so are you" of which I struggled to draw. Hence it turned into "Hippies trading flowers" and I love Wilson's drawing of two people with peace sign glasses. But in the end it turned into a gay couple, but at least the flowers were still there!

I started this one with "Barney loves you" and I love all the dinosaur drawings haha! I love Wilson's description of Eddie's drawing "Baby dinosaur loves crazy pedo Godzilla".
Caf and Eddie draw dinosaur eyes bulging out which is hilarious and Joey and Sannie's drawing are the cutest!!
Wilson's started this one with "pick my nose till it bleeds". Wilson we all know you have an obsession with your nose but please don't pick it until it bleeds...
"Pick my nose" turned into "Big pimple on my nose" and I love Eddie's drawing of a person with a monobrow at the end.
"Pick my nose" turned into "Big pimple on my nose" and I love Eddie's drawing of a person with a monobrow at the end.

Caf and Wilson stuffed up the end of this one by adding drugs to the story, but the result was great.

Joey started with "Dogs are a man's best friend" and it went really well until the end when Damo drew haha~ Everyone was like...WHAT IS THAT!??!

And lastly, Choo wrote "A big couch potato" which I mistook for a prickly man in a couch because of Sannie's funny drawing. I almost wrote a prickly man in a piece of toast. I love Eddie's drawing of a hairy, prickly man in front of a TV and then Caf added a hotdog.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.