Yayy this is my 200th post :)!!
2 days before Sherry's actual birthday, we went out to watch The Amazing Spiderman 2 because Sherry had two free Hoyts tickets. We went to Forest Hill Hoyts and had lunch at India Delights. IT WAS SO DELICIOUS I actually can't wait to go back. It was a weekday so if we spent $20 we got 10% off our bill. I paid $8 for this massive platter of mutton curry and briyani. I even got two boiled eggs, pickled veg and yoghurt. I had a massive food baby after, but I love their generosity!! And naturally I also tasted everything on Sherry's plate (don't eat with me I'll steal your food) and I think the only thing that wasn't as great was the beef rendang. But the chicken and mutton curry were really nice.
2 days before Sherry's actual birthday, we went out to watch The Amazing Spiderman 2 because Sherry had two free Hoyts tickets. We went to Forest Hill Hoyts and had lunch at India Delights. IT WAS SO DELICIOUS I actually can't wait to go back. It was a weekday so if we spent $20 we got 10% off our bill. I paid $8 for this massive platter of mutton curry and briyani. I even got two boiled eggs, pickled veg and yoghurt. I had a massive food baby after, but I love their generosity!! And naturally I also tasted everything on Sherry's plate (don't eat with me I'll steal your food) and I think the only thing that wasn't as great was the beef rendang. But the chicken and mutton curry were really nice.

Sherry was stunned by all the food haha. It was pretty cold that day, so it was really nice to have some spicy food in mah belly :)

The Amazing Spiderman 2 was pretty good, though I think I like the first one more? The action scenes were awesome and I reckon the actor who played Harry Osborne did a really good job. I'm looking forward to the next movie :D
After the movie I supervised Sherry's driving because she needed practice before her P's test. That was interesting haha...lots of reverse parallel parking practice.
We bought Sherry a Makeup shake up lesson from Napoleon perdis, so we literally gave her a receipt for her birthday. I had to make it look pretty so I concealed it in a umpou and put it in a box hahaaaa. This is what she would see when opening her present.
I also gave her a pair of panda socks~
Last night I went to her 21st party at Chaise lounge on Queens st. I had a lot of fun and made an ass of her because I had to do a speech :) I think it went well, I managed to get a lot of laughs. The food was great and the people were even better. I realised how small the world is that night.
Last night I went to her 21st party at Chaise lounge on Queens st. I had a lot of fun and made an ass of her because I had to do a speech :) I think it went well, I managed to get a lot of laughs. The food was great and the people were even better. I realised how small the world is that night.
I left kinda early with Wynne and went back to her house to listen to her Masterclass performance. I honestly love going to her house and listening to her perform. She played through all her songs for the semester for me and then we sight read music together. She played left hand and I played right hahaha. I ended up borrowing 3 books of romantic music from her. It was a good catch up session ^^







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.