Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Sunday, 29 September 2013

50 questions

It's mid-semester break at the moment and I have a big list of  lecture notes and essays to write, but I really don't feel like doing it. So cheers to this list of questions that I randomly found on the internet.
1.Are you a morning or night person?
I'm definitely a morning person. Most days I will bounce out of bed, except monday. I frequently suffer from Monday-itis. 
2. Do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? 
Both. Haha food is good. 
3. Ninjas or pirates?
Ninjas
4. Ninjas vs pirates, discuss... 
I chose ninjas because Naruto is my obsession. No shame, I've been following Naruto from my tweens and I love it. 
5. Autobots or Decepticons? 
Robots aint my thing. 
6. What was your favorite childhood television program? 
Playschool, I loved the cooking session and I liked Mr. Scribbles, my mind always exploded when he drew the pictures upside down.  
7. Are you a collector of anything? 
When I was young I had a sticker collection. These days I like collecting ears studs and manga. 
8. If you could be any animal, what would you be? 
My netball friend calls me ferret because I run pretty fast on court. So ferret I shall be. 
9. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? 
Probably healing powers because pain sucks. 
10. What is usually your first thought when you wake up? 
I always pray after I wake up. So whether I'm thankful for the night's rest, nervous about facing the day, I'll commit it to God. 
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? 
Before I sleep I always pray. I start and end my day talking to God :] When I'm drifting to sleep I dunno what I think about because I fall asleep really fast. 
12. What's your favorite color? 
I like girly colours like purple, pink, blue and bluish green. 
13. What's your favorite animal?
I love red pandas, I think they are so adorable. 
14. Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
No I don't believe in aliens, but I believe in angels and demons. 
15. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, same thing as a demon or an evil spirit. 
16. Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? 
In my teens I absolutely loved playing Sims. I have every version, from The Sims to The Sims 3. I was also addicted to Final Fantasy Tactics. Right now I'm addicted to Candy Crush Saga hahaha. 
17. If you were given 1 million dollars, what would you spend it on? 
I'd buy myself a grand piano and a house that could fit it. 
18. Have any bad habits? 
I boss people around which is very bad. 
19. Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? 
I hate people who have the habit of being late. It's ok to be late sometimes, but those constant late people, stop stealing my time. 
20. List 3 of your best personality traits: 
I'm an honest and reliable? I don't know. 
21. List 3 of your worst personality traits: 
Bossy, hot-tempered and judgemental. 
22. Have any celebrity crushes? 
Yes, I love Aragorn from LOTR (but only the character) and Donghae ♥ 
23. List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: 
I wish I had a sense of direction. 
24. Any tattoos or piercings?
I have 2 pairs of ear studs. 
25. What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? 
This is hard because everyone is unique. I don't know how to pinpoint what I notice first, but I rely a lot on first impressions, even though I know I shouldn't. 
26. What's your dream date? 
I want to ride one of those double bicycle things around a park, or just anywhere really.  
27. What personality traits do you look for in a partner? 
Reliable, active and God-honouring. I like people who are always doing something, whether it be sports or creative stuff. 
28. What personality traits do you dislike in other people? 
Liars, laziness and arrogance. 
29. Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years?
No I'm still young. 
30. Are you mostly a clean or messy person?
I'm more of a messy person, but when I do start cleaning something I can't stop until everything is perfectly clean. 
31. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? 
Well I've spent my whole life in Australia and I love it. We are called the lucky country. 
32. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? 
Japan! I really like their culture. I also would like to visit the tropical islands like the Maldives or Hawaii. 
33. List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: 
- marry the right person
- have kids
- be an awesome mother
- keep the faith 
Yeah that's all for now. 
34. Name 1 regret you have: 
Stressing my mum out when I was a kid. I used to run around the streets with my neighbour till night. 
35. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid:
Being really active and fit. Now I've got all these injuries that restrict me from playing netball. 
36. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: 
Having a driver's license. It's so convenient. 
37. What's your favorite song of the moment?
At the moment I really like Jupiter the bringer of jollity from "The Planets" by Gustav Holst. Classic orchestral music ftw.  
38. What's your favorite song of all time? 
This question is too hard. 
39. What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? 
Chill out and watch what ever shows I have on my computer. Running Man is a good example. 
40. What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
I usually spend an hour or two playing piano after church if I'm not busy with uni work. 
41. Have any hidden talents?
I can power nap? 
42. You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? 
I don't know what the green mile is, but my last meal would be anything my mum cooks. It has to have meat and rice. 
43. What would be your dream job? 
Pastry chef! 
44. Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? 
True love of course :] 
45. If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? 
I wish that everyone I love would accept God's gift of salvation for themselves. 
46. Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? 
Yeah because I wish I could be as athletic as guys. 
47. Name 1 thing not many people know about you:
I have a birthmark on my left eyelid.
48. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? 
Something without an '-ith' at the end so fobs can pronounce my name properly. 
49. Do you believe in the afterlife? 
Yes I believe in heaven and hell. 
50. Where do you see yourself next year?
I'd really like to get my passport and go to Singapore to see some of my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.