Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Friday, 6 September 2013

Piano and other things


Piano: 
I started teaching piano this year and one of my students is super talkative. She's adorable but her moods are very hard to control sometimes haha. She loves to draw and sing. When I asked her to write 'E' and find it on the piano and she drew an egg and gave it a dress.

I think my patience has increased and I've learnt how to deal with little kids better.
However last week she told me she was bored and said the My Little Pony song was better.and surprised me by singing the whole song. We were learning Old MacDonald had a mouse...which is fun to me D:
That was my childhood song...I think the music book people need to update their music.
SO...I just spent 2 hours searching for the music and re-writing My Little Pony: "Friendship is magic" with an online music program. 
 FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC GUYS. BELIEVE IT. 
I really hope I can teach her it because it's not as easy as Old Macdonald.

Anyway, here's a recording of Bink's Sake from One Piece that I randomly decided to do for Caf.


This is a Pink Panther duet I did with Wynne. I love duets, I try to play as many as I can with my students.



Other things:

This is how I eat meat pies (@Pie in the Sky) Take off the whole lid and put all the vegetables in. No tomato sauce thanks. 


Scrubbing up for theatre :] They are so comfy. 


I crashed at mixed netball about 3 or 4 weeks ago. My ankle got traumatised and then the next week I couldn't run properly. So now I have to go back to the foot posture centre for the next 6 months. This bruise has almost healed, it's still a bit sore under the patella. 


I'm on a 2 week break at the moment.
I'm enjoying Sootie's company. 



I baked a pear and almond tart today. The pastry was super soft so I couldn't lift it into the tin. It'll probably turn out very crumbly after I bake it. The sides are really messy because I had to squish the broken pastry together.
I used a recipe off the canned pears label. A friend is working at Shepparton atm and brought us back all these canned fruits from the SPC factory. 




And while waiting for my pear tart to bake I found this cute photo on instagram.
 


1 comment:

  1. omgsh your scrubs look so good lol...the ballarat ones are ugly as

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.