Last Tues I spent the whole day out catching up with different people. I ate so many different things today, it was the best. I like eating adventures around the city, but you need to be loaded because Australia is damn expensive.
In the morning I celebrated Nadia's birthday at Pancake Parlour. This kid has never tried it before. I remember in primary school when they awarded us certificates, they gave us Pancake Parlour vouchers. I remember going with Mum a few times :]
Pancake Parlour is always ridiculously overpriced, but it's so nice.
We bought her a pancake bear pan. It's so cute :]

Uni days wooo~
In the morning I celebrated Nadia's birthday at Pancake Parlour. This kid has never tried it before. I remember in primary school when they awarded us certificates, they gave us Pancake Parlour vouchers. I remember going with Mum a few times :]
Pancake Parlour is always ridiculously overpriced, but it's so nice.
We bought her a pancake bear pan. It's so cute :]

Uni days wooo~

$15 - pancakes and hot chocolate
After pancake parlour we went to Crazy Wings. In comparison to the glenny store, the city has a stronger smell of chili.
The moment I walked in, I thought it was like a greeting of doom.
Sherry shouted us because it was her idea.

At 2pm Nadia and Gen left the city and Sherry and I continued eating.
We tried Cacao green, it was nice but not as good as Yo-Chi.
One regular cup with toppings cost like $9.50, but we split so ~$4.
I could buy a big bowl of Pho with that kind of money. But we both wanted to try Cacao Green.
Then Sherry waited with me in State library till around 4pm, because I was waiting for Sannie and Homan to finish uni. Sherry's one of those rare friends whom I can comfortably spend the whole day with. We never run out of things to talk about. Just like two peas in a pod.
Anyway, when Homan and Sannie arrived we went to Dessert Story because poor Sannie recently had her wisdom teeth removed. She was so hungry and was sick of porridge, so I suggested she eat Tau Foo FAH.
Sweet glorious tofu. But she was determined to eat solid food and ordered meatballs.
I've tried a lot of things at Dessert story, and the only dessert I like is this mango ice shave. We caught up till around 6pm. Then Homan left for some meeting and Sannie decided to join me for dins with Caf and Eddy at Red Gum.
I love this freedom.
But uni starts again next week :(
But uni starts again next week :(


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.